At Tiny Tots we understand it can get confusing when you are enrolling your child into nursery, especially if they already attend a different one and you want to move. We’ve come up with this simple step by step guide on how to enrol your child at nursery with Tiny Tots.
Step by step guide how to enrol your child at nursery
- Download a parent pack from our website. This gives you more detailed information plus other facilities we offer such as our Fun House Club., Wrap Around, and Forest School. You can download the parent pack here.
- Look at our Tiny Tots Facebook page for an understanding of the type of activities we do. Don’t for get to give us a ‘like’.
- Arrange a viewing, either call, email or use online booking system. Please call the nursery you are interested in. We have 3 nurseries – Malpas Road, Clytha Square, in Newport and Llanfoist in Abergavenny. The details of each of these nurseries are on our contact page.
- Think about any questions you may have prior to your visit.
- Come to the nursery for your viewing, ask any questions, talk to other parents, and read our inspection reports.
- Complete the registration forms we give you and pay your deposit. You will need to bring a birth certificate or passport, brief written routine (babies only), spare change of clothing for child, comforters such as dummies, blankets special toy, 4 nappies per minimum (you are welcome to leave a large pack at the nursery for your child’s personal use), and wet wipes or nappy creams that you use at home.Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Arrange start dates and complimentary settling in sessions for your child with the nursery manager. As part of our commitment to providing high-quality childcare and ensuring smooth transitions for the children and parents, we offer free ‘settling in sessions’ to every family starting at Tiny Tots.
We look foreword to welcoming you at Tiny Tots.